Thursday 21 April 2016

Second Setup (Music Production Setup)

I call this setup music production setup because it has a really nice gear to produce a really good quality music. From the piano buttons to DJ desk which are connected to the computer, and this method enable the user to connect music from this two devices together to produce any songs or beats. He has MAC which is really good for music editing and music editing speakers which allows this person to listen to tracks he has produce in good quality. I really like this setup because it has my two favourite colors which are black and white. If I will be a person who produce music, I will totally like to have this kind of set up.


If you like it, drop the comment what do you like in this setup.

5 comments:

  1. I love this lights next to the PC monitor. Is that led?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are led. If you will use different light types, they will not look as good as led's :)

      Delete
  2. This set up is actually incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set up is actually incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would anybody know where the furniture is manufactured from?

    ReplyDelete