Wednesday 20 April 2016

First Setup (Small and unique setup)

I call this setup small and unique because as you can see, the desk is really tiny, but the person who was creating this desk had many creative ideas to fit everything he need for his PC on desk. I am surprised that he even found space for two huge record editing speakers. I really like the black, red and white colours which blends nicely in the set up. This desk all together is quiet expensive because it has a really good quality hardware. When I look at this setup I can tell that the person who uses this desk is recording videos for YouTube because of the image on the top, studio microphone and editing speakers. He don’t have a webcam in his set up which means that he does not record himself in his desk, and instead, he uses a standard camera and then edit everything on his PC. He has a really high quality editing record setup which probably suit him well for YouTube recording.
If you like it, drop the comment what do you like in this setup.

3 comments:

  1. I really like red design. Do you think this design, but yellow will also look good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think it will, but one of my favorite color is red which means that I will not like yellow as much as a red one.

      Delete
  2. I would really like to see how it's getting set up, would be really useful if you could drop the video or a link on here, please.

    ReplyDelete