Wednesday 20 April 2016

Why I chosen setup wars for my presentation?

I have seen Setup Wars on the channel Tech Source last month for the first time. I enjoyed watching this videos because the setups which Ed put into his videos was a really nice desk setups made by audience. I have chosen this topic for my presentation because we are all interested in computer’s because we all do IT, and I am pretty sure everyone of you have, or will like to have a really good, productivity or gaming desk setup which will support you to do your IT work, play games, or do any kind of researches.
This presentation is able to give you some ideas of what you can do or add into your own setup to make it look better, create more comfortable working area or get some extra functions on your desk because a nice setup desk for IT students is really important to create a really good working environment and to increase your productivity.

6 comments: